Train and qualify at the most sought-after ski location in Japan! Niseko is the perfect pick for a ski internship because Niseko is the well-known hub for skiing in Japan, and rightly so. It is famous for it's dry, light powder, consistent snowfall and a great variety of terrain including glades, off-piste, bowls and even a bit of gated skiing for those experienced in backcountry and avalanche safety.
There are four resorts on Mt. Niseko-Annupuri that make up the wider Niseko ski resort. These are Grand-Hirafu, Hanazono, Annupuri Ski Area and Niseko Village. Each resort has plenty to offer and your season pass will give you access to all four of these fantastic resorts. Plus, if you're looking for new resort's to explore on your days off, Rusutsu, Niseko Moiwa, Kiroro and other awesome Japanese ski resorts are also only a stone's throw away for your day's off.
Benefits of becoming and instructor in Niseko Japan with EA:
• Train with top local Niseko based trainers
• Local advice, assistance and support on the ground to get you sorted
• Get easy access to working holiday visa’s – For UK, Australian and New Zealand citizens
• Get a guaranteed job offer through EA, so you know you are set up with employment before leaving home
• Ski at the 4 combined resorts of Niseko: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and An’nupuri… these resorts offer some of the premier skiing in the World.
• Accommodation is based in central Hirafu a close walk to onsens, restaurants and lift access
• Get a great taste of Japanese culture in an English speaking environment! The English language is prominent in Niseko, making for an easy transition to Japan life
• Get an internationally recognised qualification in English with the NZSIA (World leading certification)
• Surround yourself with passionate skiers and snowboarders with a mix of cultures from around the world.
• Great food, plenty of onsens and some of the best snow Japan has to offer!
|Niseko||Ski||Internship Ultimate||20 Nov 17||Apr 2019||USD $9475||Enquire|
Once your training is finished and you are a certified instructor you will start teaching at a local ski school (in English). The opportunity for work is consistent, with work available over the festive season for those who want it.
Niseko is well known as the hub of Japanese skiing, the mix of culture, incredible skiing and amazing people make the resort town a must-see destination skiers from across the globe. Japan snow seasons can last well into April, so you can decide to stay for longer and make the most of your season pass.
EA Ski & Snowboard training are the Japan experts with more Japanese locations than any other provider. The long-standing relationships with trainers, resorts and certification bodies make EA the best introduction to the snow industry. With over 10 years experience operating instructor internship programs and placing new instructors into employment, you will be introduced to industry experts and joining a community of passionate skiers and snowboarders.
Once your training is finished and you are a certified instructor you will move onto working for your chosen ski school. We partner with multiple ski schools in Niseko. Your training consultant will be able to talk you through these and will help you decide the right ski school for you.
Some of these ski schools are:
The Hokkaido Collective – A new school in the area focused on top quality instruction from a small group of instructors. Based in Hirafu, the small nature of the team will give you unique work and training opportunities.
Niseko Village Ski School – With a team of around 80 instructors, you’ll have a fantastic opportunity to work in an experienced, international team. Based in Niseko Village, there are plenty of work opportunities and the chance to learn from more experienced team members.
Accommodation is included during the training/exam portion of the program and is provided at Hirafu Lodge 343. This is a friendly, centrally located hostel boasting:
- 3-4 share rooms
- Full kitchen facilities
- Lounge & fireplace
- Breakfast included
- Ample ski and boot storage
- Towels/linen provided
- 50m from the nearest shuttle stop
- Ski in/out
After the level 1 exam you will transfer into staff accommodation with your chosen ski school.