** WE ARE NOW RECRUITING**
EA Ski and Snowboard are now recruiting for instructor interns in 30 world class resorts in Canada, Japan, Switzerland, US and New Zealand.
Paid internships include:
- Guaranteed job offer
- Full season lift pass
- Training and exam fees
- Support getting your working holiday visa
- Staff benefits and social events
and so much more...
See if you qualify today
Ski Instructor Courses in Canada
Canada has been seen for years as the home of winter sports. With hundreds of world-class resorts, Canada is a frequent host of major events such as the Winter Olympics and The X Games. With this international publicity, it is no surprise that it becomes a popular ski holiday destination and consequently, Canadian ski instructor courses are sought after. With some of the biggest and best ski resorts on the planet and huge annual snowfalls making famous powder days, Canada will make for an unforgettable season.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a course in canada?
For almost 10 years we’ve been running ski instructor courses in Canada, in a selection of resorts from Vancouver to Revelstoke. Over that time, we have been able to create and develop courses which offer everything that people look for and a whole lot more.
- Full training & exams - All our courses offer internationally recognised qualifications and examinations.
- Guaranteed paid job offer – With almost all of our Canadian skiing instructor courses we offer a guaranteed paid job offer from the ski school at the resort where you train.
- Accommodation - Comfortable living accommodation is included while you train to be an instructor
- Employee Lift Pass - Carve to your hearts content with a employee resort lift pass
- Great course crew – Make friends for life with between 8 and 32 other people on our Canadian ski courses.
- Instructor friendly Resorts - A resort which is good for a holiday isn't necessarily good for a ski instructor. We handpick all our resorts to offer the best terrain and potential to earn money as an instructor.
Ski instructor Courses in Whistler, BC
When considering a ski instructor course in Canada, Whistler is often people's first thought in terms of resort. With a large amount of terrain it makes for a brilliant place to ski, but for someone looking to do a ski instructor course it has downfalls. Due to the sheer number of ski instructors in the resort it can be difficult to find work and is naturally a more expensive resort town to live in. Our resorts are all picked to make sure every element of your season is considered.
WE GUARANTEE A PAID JOB OFFER WITH ALmost all of our INSTRUCTOR COURSES IN canada
Instructor Friendly Canadian Resorts
Big annual snowfall makes for massive piste, heli-skiing & backcountry!EA...
Located in Banff, this is one of Canada's biggest resorts.
We are excited to be offering a ski instructor course in...
Canada’s largest ski-in, ski-out resort with EPIC powder and trails!
Huge terrain park, stunning scenery, après-ski and even night skiing!
2010 Winter Olympic hosts and access to Vancouver nightlife.
Regular snow dumps, quieter pistes and huge mountain peaks.
Instructor Reviews From Canada
"The season I've had at Cypress has been amazing. I can't thank you enough!"
David Brown, USA
"Everyday is a wicked day, can't complain... You'll love it"
Andreas Preiner, Australia