**MORE NEW ZEALAND PLACES RELEASED**
EA Ski and Snowboard have recently released 6 more New Zealand places for this season beginning in June. New Zealand is the ultimate gap year destination!
NZ paid internships include:
- Guaranteed job offer
- Full season lift pass
- Training and exam fees
- Support getting your working holiday visa
- Staff benefits and social events
and so much more...
Check availability and secure yourself a spot today.
Ski Instructor Courses in Japan
For many, Japan doesn’t sound like a normal place to do a ski season, but make no mistakes, the Japanese snow sports industry is one of the biggest and fastest growing. Having held recent Winter Olympics and recorded increasing winter tourism from Australia and New Zealand, there is huge demand for English speaking ski instructors. There are 100s of reasons to choose Japans, but the biggies are annual snowfalls of up to 20 meters, unforgettable cultural experiences and most importantly, English-speaking instructors are in demand.
WHAT TO EXPECT from a course in JAPAN?
EA has led the market in providing skiing instructor courses to Japan, having helped ski instructors get qualified in japan for several years. Over this time we have learnt and perfected our courses to ensure all customers have the best season possible. Here are some of the things that make our courses stand out:
- Full Ski Instructor Training – Get internationally recognised certification which you can take to resorts across the globe after your finish a season in Japan
- English language friendly – Don’t worry about language barriers, all your trainers, mates and people around you will speak English as a first language. In fact, these resorts NEED English speaking employees
- Employee lift pass - You and your course mates are free to roam the mountain as much as you want, for the entire winter season
- Accommodation – Great accommodation is included until you finish your exams and are able to start earning money as an instructor
- 100% Support - Going to a country with such cultural differences can be intimidating, but we help you every step of the way and ensure you are comfortable and set up with a great group of other training instructors
- Great course crew – Make friends for life with a group of other like-minded people on our Japanese ski courses.
Japanese ski schools want english speaking instructors
All our courses are at resorts where there is a high demand for English Speaking instructors. This means you will be having the most unforgettable cultural experience, but don't have to worry about language barriers.
- All your course mates, friends, training staff and most of the skiers you will be teaching will speak English
- The demand for English speaking instructors means there is very good potential to work and earn money!
WE GUARANTEE A PAID JOB OFFER WITH ALL OUR SKI INSTRUCTOR COURSES IN JAPAN
Getting your level 1 or level 2 ski instructor certification and getting a job are different things. Most ski school employers are now looking for instructors with qualifications AND past work experience.
- Competition for jobs is high, avoid employment disappointment with a guaranteed job offer
- Our Internship skiing courses don't require previous experience to get the job offer
Instructor Friendly Japanese Resorts
Ski-in ski-out staff accommodation and huge annual snowfall!
A short drive from crazy Tokyo and 10m+ annual snowfalls.
Canyons Yuzawa Nozawa
Culture, fun and an immeasurable amount of yearly snowfall!
Home to the 1998 Winter Olympics with something for everyone.
Club Med Hokkaido
Up in the north of Japan, EA Ski and Snowboard...
A dream resort with expansive ski areas and long seasons.
Rusutsu Resort is located in the village of Rusutsu, Hokkaido.
Train and qualify at the most sought-after ski location in...
Welcome to Japan's largest interconnected resort area.
Instructor Reviews From Japan
"Enjoying every minute of it... Far better than what I was doing at home!"
"This has been the experience of a life time for our son! We would have no hesitation in recommending."
Ian and Sally Chitty, United Kingdom