**MORE NEW ZEALAND PLACES RELEASED**
EA Ski and Snowboard have recently released 6 more New Zealand places for this season beginning in June. New Zealand is the ultimate gap year destination!
NZ paid internships include:
- Guaranteed job offer
- Full season lift pass
- Training and exam fees
- Support getting your working holiday visa
- Staff benefits and social events
and so much more...
Check availability and secure yourself a spot today.
Snowboard Instructor Courses in Canada
Canada is for many, the first thought when people think of winter sports and snowboarding. Canada has hosted almost all major competitions and has resorts for almost every type of rider. Our Canadian snowboard instructor courses have been custom built to pull together the best parts of a winter season in Canada.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A COURSE IN canada?
For almost a decade we’ve provided snowboard instructor courses to adventure keen snowboarders from across the globe. There are infinite reasons to do your ski instructor course in Canada with EA, here are just some of the benefits you will receive:
- Full training & exams - Internationally recognised qualifications that let you instruct across the globe
- Guaranteed paid job offer – With almost all of our Canadian snowboarding courses we offer a guaranteed paid job offer for the same season
- Accommodation - Comfortable living accommodation is included while you train to be an instructor
- Employee Lift Pass - Ride and shred to your hearts desire with a employee resort lift pass
- Great course crew – Make friends for life with between 8 and 32 other people on our Canadian courses.
- Instructor friendly Resorts - A resort which is good for holidays isn't necessarily good for a snowboard instructor. We handpick all our resorts to offer the best terrain and potential to earn money as an instructor.
INSTRUCTOR FRIENDLY CANADIAN RESORTS
Big annual snowfall makes for massive piste, heli-skiing & backcountry!EA...
Located in Banff, this is one of Canada's biggest resorts.
We are excited to be offering a ski instructor course in...
Canada’s largest ski-in, ski-out resort with EPIC powder and trails!
Huge terrain park, stunning scenery, après-ski and even night skiing!
2010 Winter Olympic hosts and access to Vancouver nightlife.
Regular snow dumps, quieter pistes and huge mountain peaks.
INSTRUCTOR REVIEWS FROM CANADA
"The season I've had at Cypress has been amazing. I can't thank you enough!"
David Brown, USA
" I would recommend this course to anybody and everybody in the world, as you'll never forget the experiences you have."
Ewen, Northern Ireland